came to an abrupt halt on Sunday, June 11, after two cast members — Corinne Olympios and De Mario Jackson — were allegedly involved in "misconduct" on the set.Corinne's boyfriend, Jordan Gielchinsky, addressed the drama in a statement to "I have known Corinne for over 10 years and as a friend or boyfriend, she will continue to receive my unwavering loyalty and support until I decide that there is a legitimate reason not to give it," he told the outlet.
It is my sincere hope that we can come to a quick resolution on this and get back to work very soon." (Photo Credit: Getty Images) He was spotted by cameras while leaving a Starbucks in LA earlier this week, but said he had "no comment" before adding, "I have nothing to say.
You know, Corinne's an awesome girl and that's all I have to say.
One of the storylines this season allegedly involved the 30-year-old hooking up with Corinne.
They met at the bar and started drinking, then Corinne took things to the next level when she jumped in his lap and they started making out. MORE: 'Bachelorette' Contestant De Mario Jackson Didn't Even Apply to Be on the Show!
Once the investigation is complete, we will take appropriate responsive action.” According to multiple reports, the cast and crew arrived in Mexico on Saturday, June 3, and the incident between Corinne and De Mario took place on Sunday, June 4 — which was the first day of filming.
has an account of what happened, as told by De Mario.
I will keep you as informed and up-to-date as I possibly can.
We’re sorry for any inconvenience and disappointment this may have caused the cast, the crew, and our loyal fans.
"While to some it’s a silly TV show, for me, it was an experience that changed my life in unimaginable ways.